Business Manager- Amazon
We are devoted to perfecting our products, to make sure the great British public get the best night’s sleep ever. Our operational efficiency has led us to become the UK’s leading supplier of mattress components and one of Europe’s largest pillow and duvet manufacturers. A family company established in 1916 – we’ve been refiberising and re-lifing fabrics and fibres for a century. From our Head Office in Mirfield, we’ve been dreaming up innovative fibre solutions, establishing ourselves as pioneers in technology.
Our Culture is underpinned by our Core Values
- Delight customers
- Excel in quality
- Rigorous integrity
- Integrated teamwork
- Ambitiously innovative
- Passionate about sustainability
As part of our continued growth plan we now require a Business Manager (Amazon) to further strengthen the sales team. The Amazon account is of huge strategic importance to our future growth across our business making it a fabulous opportunity to join our business.
You will be responsible for managing internal stake holder relationships including Supply Chain, Marketing, Quality/Technical and Finance with the aim of maintaining and developing clear customer communication.
You must have the confidence to fully understand and navigate the complexity the continuously changing digital economy. Meaning a need for both strategic and collaborative based thinking, that will lead to long-term sustainable growth solutions.
Fundamentals of the Role
- Developing and implementing customer strategies
- Develop and manage JBP’s.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Forecasting in conjunction with forecast planning function
- Achieving sales forecasts and targets through promotional and ranged business.
- Identifying synergies between your customer’s product range and maximising production efficiencies.
- Communicating internally to ensure that the key functions within the business (operations, purchasing, production) are made aware of the key issues within your customers.
- Networking customers in the following functions: Buying, Stock control, Marketing, Store operations.
- Fully Manage the Amazon Customer and identify all business opportunities.
- Capitalise on Amazon's Marketing and Vendor Services to deliver growth objectives and increase market share.
- Increase brand placement and maximize search optimization.
- Full Analysis Promotion and Marketing Investments to maximize Return On Investment.
- Join a Leading International Consumer Business with significant investment and growth plans for the UK Market.
- Have the opportunity to drive and realise your full potential and maximise your career development.
We are open to Candidates who have gained Consumer Durable or FMCG experience across the following areas-
- National Accounts (All level’s- NAM, NAE or even SNAM)
- Commercial Support (with Customer Contract)
- Retail Side Experience
- Category Management or Marketing
However Candidates must have gained a strong level of exposure to-
- E-Commerce Experience
- Amazon Experience
The UK business operates as a SME/Entrepreneurial style operation. As a result you will be at ease with operating in close Team environment, where results are driven via a “hands on” approach.
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with ED Executive; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.