Activation Executive - Grocery
We produce and market food products that are treasured by people in all corners of the world. With their high level of quality and uniqueness, our brands help to provide our consumers with countless moments to treasure and enjoy.
Through their quality and uniqueness, our brands give people positive feelings of security, warmth and comfort. On any given day more than 6 million people around the world choose one of our products.
We now have a unique opportunity reporting to the UK Sales Controller will be:-
- Responsible for getting “under the skin” of the customer strategy, target customer groups in relation to the retailers performance for pricing and promotional activity
- Working with the insights team to understand the key growth drivers and develop customer led marketing plans to excite the buyers, achieve their business objectives and give an ROI within both their and our business KPI’s
- Days in customer stores / field research
- Regular contact with our field sales team
- In alignment with the retailers range reviews, promotional and activity calendar, you will work with the National account team to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Utilising EPOS, Kantar, IGD and customer data to support these selling stories
You will be looking for your second job and either working as:-
Junior Account Manager, Trade Marketing or Customer Marketing, having worked on FMCG Grocery accounts, OR Buyers Assistant (within an FMCG Grocery retailer), OR FMCG Grocery Store Assistant Manager level OR Senior Field Merchandiser level
Skills and Attributes
- Passion / drive and enthusiasm Pace
- Methodical approach
- Team player
- Influencing skills
- Creative (out of the box thinking)
- Good attention to detail
- Effective communication
- Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint to a minimum of intermediate level
- Demonstrate a good working ability with Maths and English.
- You will be an action orientated, self starting and passionate individual with a proven ability to make things happen and be happy working as part of a small team.
Interested candidates should send an up to date CV, including your current salary details quoting reference 6727/17gj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.