Contract Furniture Sales Representative
Cavendish Maine are excited to be working with an incredibly prestigious and iconic contract furniture brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand with an enviable product portfolio.
The role is centred on selling products such as chairs, stools, tables, sofas and bespoke pieces to the leisure industry mainly focusing on the hotel and hospitality sectors. The role will based in Watford however there is an expectation that you will be frequently out visiting and meeting clients.
Responsibilities will include
- Taking full self-responsibility for a sales pipeline, from initiating contact with new accounts to executing the deal.
- Working alongside a small team to help further establish the business.
- Acting as a senior role model to the sales team.
- To become a company product expert; the brand has an incredibly diverse product range so the ability to quickly become accustomed and comfortable selling at a high level is essential.
- Setting up meetings with new practices, contractors and hotel operators.
- Taking succinct and timely job orders.
You will report directly into to the managing director and be responsible for meeting sales targets on a quarterly basis. You will have:
- The ability to work well under the pressure, enjoying the challenges of a pressurised environment.
- Exemplary presentation skills.
- Exposure of selling into the hotel and leisure industry in any capacity will be highly advantageous (though not essential).
- A passion for being the best and providing an unrivalled service.
- An incredibly high level of written and oral English.
- The ability to work on several projects at once dealing with multiple products.
- A valid UK driving license.
- An incredibly attractive commission scheme. A high performer will comfortably achieve £50,000 OTE.
- Travel expenses paid.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.