Area Sales Manager
- An established brand within the UK market who have a very large portfolio of products are looking for more growth next year and want to strengthen their sales team.
- As Area Sales Manager you will be tasked with managing the South of England.
- Selling into independent retailers and wholesalers, growing accounts and gaining new business in the area.
- Upselling products and identifying places where more products lines can be stocked.
- You will manage your own diary and be able to work autonomously and on your own initiative.
- For this Area Sales Manager role you will ideally come from a sales background in the Floorcoverings sector or similar market, and be a keen and confident seller.
- The company provides training for this role so extensive experience of products is not essential and people from a retail background have done well here.
- You will be self-motivated and be able to manage your own diary and be comfortable presenting to customers.
- A salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 + commission + bonus + car + mobile + laptop + pension + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Please send your CV in the first instance to Russell Cripps – Managing Partner email@example.com
South of England
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.