Client Manager - Health & Beauty Channel
2 days left
- Contract Type
Client Commercial Manager Health & Beauty Channel
£45k + Car Allowance + Private Healthcare + Benefits
Overview of role
Our client is an experienced manufacturer of a wide range of Toiletry, Beauty products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. We ensure an understanding of our customer's businesses to whom we offer a wide range of services, including Sales & Marketing, formulation development, material purchasing, manufacture and analysis.
We work with a diverse range of customers, building relationships some of which have lasted over 30 years.
Due to our continuing success and ambitious growth plans we are looking for a Client Manager to join our commercial team – this position will be leading the discovery, acquisition & on boarding of new brands to our growing business. The individual will set the new business strategy and implement it, to do this, the role holder will need to have a thorough understanding of the external trends and the emerging brand opportunities in our categories, Health, Beauty, Medical.
You will work closely with other key departments to bring new brands into the portfolio.
This role is an exciting role as the new business pipeline is already established but requires an even greater focus to take the company to the next level. As we are already on boarding new brand owners it is anticipated that the new business manager will spend 60% of their time helping integrate these brands.
- Identify, approach, negotiate with Brand Owners promoting our range of services.
- Generate and execute the new business strategy and get stakeholder buy in.
- Be the eyes and ears of the business with potential new brand business
- Be the eyes and ears in the external marketplace so that emerging trends and opportunities are identified and quickly discounted or validated for the new business pipeline.
- Ensure that these opportunities are consulted with key stakeholders in the business during proofing.
- Be the face of our client at forums and industry insight meetings.
- Working closely with new and existing partners to deliver their NPD agenda.
We are looking for someone who has worked within Grocery, Pharmaceutical or Beauty in a branded environment, confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to network successfully and foster a ‘one-team’ mindset with various teams across the business. Speed is critical in the role, as is the ability to operate in an ambiguous context.
If this sounds like your next move please apply quoting reference 1737/10GJ
Apply for Client Manager - Health & Beauty Channel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly