One of the UK's fastest growing FMCG food companies, currently no. 2 in the UK snacks and Fingerfood. Expansion plans for 2018-19 are extensive and there is now a requirement for a Commercial Assistant to join the already high performing sales team.
As the Junior National Account Manager you will be joining one of the UK's fastest growing FMCG food companies, currently no. 2 in the UK snacks and Fingerfood. Expansion plans for 2018-19 are extensive and there is now a requirement for a National Account Manager to join our already high performing sales team based in Buckinghamshire.
- Management of UK retailer sales forecast (excel).
- Management of retailer joint business plan (JBP) excel templates
- Completion of retailer new line forms
- Track and submit retailer promotional forms
- Management of internal data
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, NPD and finance teams
- Educated to degree level is preferable. IT / Maths / Accounting degree subjects would be of a strong advantage.
- High level of numeracy. Confidence with solving complex data problems
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel. To include advanced formulas, and ideally V-Look ups and Pivot tables.
- Additional proficiency in PowerPoint also of benefit
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- A pro-active common sense approach
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator and team player
Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent Benefits