Field Sales Consultant
The Field Sales Consultant is a B2C focused role, covering Northamptonshire and surrounding areas
Our client is a well established business within their industry, they have been operating for over 350 years and pride themselves on the high quality service they provide to their customers.
As the Field Sales Consultant, reporting in to the Group Sales Manager, you will be responsible for representing the company across Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas, to potentially include parts of Leicestershire, Coventry, Peterborough and Milton Keynes.
This is a field based B2C role where the Field Sales Consultant will be expected to carry out between 4-5 appointments per day; the position is enquiry lead which means all your appointments will be booked for you by the internal account management team.
You will need to be comfortable visiting people within their homes as this is an essential part of the role.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone wanting to break in to field sales, you don't need specific industry experience, but my client is particularly interested in speaking with people who have a background within retail or estate agency. B2B sales experience would also be beneficial, although not essential.
Key skills and requirements are:
- A self motivated attitude with the desire and determination to succeed
- Good time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to liaise at all levels, both within the company and with customers
- A full driving licence with the ability to travel on a daily basis
- Up to £25,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
- Car allowance
- 20 days holiday