Business Development Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work with a growing, blue chip drinks company in the on trade channel as a Business Development Executive covering the West Midlands & North Wales.
Our client is a well known leading drinks company with a very exciting brand portfolio. The company offer fantastic career progression and development.
As the Business Development Executive you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of on trade accounts in a designated area across the West Midlands & North Wales. The role is a mix between account management and new business; you will be tasked with prospecting and securing new business as well as growing the existing account base through the development of strong relationships.
Key skills and experience required:
- FMCG sales experience is essential, ideally within the on trade or HORECA sectors
- A WSET certificate would be highly desirable although not essential
- Previous experience of working within a bar would be beneficial
- Results orientated, tenacious and driven approach with the ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Full, UK driving license
- Competitive basic salary
- Company car
- 10% bonus
- Lunch allowance
- 25 days holiday