European Assistant Brand Manager
- Contract Type
European Brands Coordinator – Health and Beauty
UK based International Brands Coordinator to translate the strategic US marketing objectives & plans into effective & results orientated local UK and European marketing plans.
This role is responsible for translating, communicating & executing the marketing plans for the US hair, bath & body brands, in the UK market.
- Brand strategy & management: working with the Export team to support the implementation of the launch & ongoing brand strategy for each brand, by market.
- Marketing: Support the European Brand Marketing Manager to develop and deliver well executed timely plans for each market.
- Compliance: responsible for working with the relevant internal teams to ensure new & existing products are compliant for sale in the EU.
- Launches & Promotions: supporting the European Brand Marketing Manager in the execution of promotions & new product launches across all European market.
- Merchandising: working closely with the Export team and European Brand Marketing Manager. Responsible for developing, managing and executing on-shelf planograms to maximise consumer shopping experience & sales impact.
- Finance: working knowledge of the brand P&L and budgets.
- Ad hoc: various other ad hoc duties as advised by the European Brand Marketing Manager, including copywriting and stockroom management.
- Communications: Day to day management of external communication agencies.
- US Collaboration: Liaising with relevant US brand teams to ensure timely delivery of collateral and samples to support EU launches.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate or equivalent with a passion for beauty brands
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to priorities effectively and work well under pressure
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships, both locally and internationally
- Demonstrate a pro-active attitude and a flexible approach
- The position requires a high level of numeracy, strong marketing sense, excellent PC skills, maturity and excellent communication skills.
28 – 29 K Basic
Private Medical Insurance (After 6 months)
22 Days Holiday plus bank
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview asap!!
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Brand Manager, Brand Coordinator, International Brand Manager. Marketing manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance
Apply for European Assistant Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly