SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: East Sussex
This is an exciting opportunity to join a product design and manufacturing company, producing a range of high-quality products for the catering and bar sector. They are now looking for someone with 1-2 years experience in Supply Chain and Purchasing, to support the Senior Supply Chain Manager.
Experience of working in a purchasing environment is essential and experience of purchasing industrial components and services in a manufacturing setting is highly desirable. The suitable person needs to be highly motivated with excellent communication skills. You must be able to work as part of a team and independently, be methodical and diligent to follow and conform to the company’s standards and policies.
- Procure products and components
- Work closely with colleagues in sales and customer service, product design and development, production, warehousing and accounts
- To build relationships and work with external suppliers to locate appropriate goods and services to schedule deliveries and negotiate purchase prices
- Microsoft Navision IT Software (NAV16) to maintain accurate records
- To arrange the import of goods from UK and overseas
- Receiving courier invoices and dealing with queries
- Improving overall supply chain performance
- Monitor suppliers performance
- Monitor stock levels
We are keen to speak to anyone from a manufacturing background, with experience in Supply Chain & Purchasing.
The company can offer a contributory pension, healthcare, life assurance, plus team days away.
Please send your CV today.