National Account Manager
This National Account Manager role is to maintain and develop existing high profile Accounts, with a mix of field, home and office.
Our client is a rapidly growing organisation, within the food service sector.
The National Account Manager role is responsible for:
- Further developing national accounts, ascertaining the need of the client and the consumer to grow the business
- Implementing and monitoring account performance against KPIs
- Annually review customer account plans as part of the budgeting process for the following year.
- Support allocated accounts in the product knowledge and the company offering.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, through building strong relationships across all areas of the customer's business.
- Personally managing each client relationship whilst through the business encourage the development of a positive working relationship across all departments
The successful National Account Manager will:
- Have previous experience in managing national food service accounts
- Be customer focused and solutions driven
- Possess excellent negotiation skills
- Be a first class communicator
- Basic salary £30,000-35,000 + Bonus
- Company Car