National Account Manager - Grocery Discounters
Leading FMCG Food Brand
Are you a high calibre National Account Manager looking to take a more strategic lead in one of the fastest growing channel in the UK? Do you have a passion for the food sector within the FMCG industry?
My client is one the UKs most recognisable food brands having established themselves as a market leading player across a number of categories They have got to where they are today by challenging the categories they operate in through innovation and NPD. From their first site in London opening to the successful multi-site establishment they operate today in the UK, they've always poured their heart and energy into creating products which not only taste great, but which help make their customers' lives a little easier too. The business is now on the hunt for a National Account Manger to keep this success going. The role is office based in Kent but is very accessible from London.
Reporting into the Group Sales Director you will be responsible for the day to day management of a number of existing National Accounts both branded and own label products.
- P&L management key National Discounter accounts ( 10million+). Develop these accounts both in terms of volume, profitability and strategically.
- To build and maintain strong relationships cross functionally within accounts
- To work with customers to develop a broader range of lines and to deliver the best solutions to the customers and business
- Successful launch of new products into all accounts as well as increasing distribution for new lines and improve shelf presence for existing products
It is a given that you will be currently managing National Grocery retails or Discountes at a National Account level (Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Waitrose, Aldi, Lidl or Co-op) with a successful track record of growth. On top of this you will:
- Have experience of branded and own label food and drink products
- Strong commercial skills with excellent commercial awareness
- Considerable drive and desire to achieve
- The ability to manage relationships at all levels within the business and with customers
- A team player!
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a hugely innovative FMCG food business who have lead the way in their category. As a senior member of the team you will take real ownership and have a genuine impact on the direction of the businesses. If you think you have the grocery experience coupled with the desire to succeed, then I would love to hear from you.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk