Key Account Manager
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK
- My client is a hugely successful supplier of catering products, selling to customers throughout the hospitality and foodservice sector.
- My client is now looking for an experienced Key Account Manager.
- The role will be selling predominately to existing customers in central London.
- You will be tasked with ensuring these customers are aware of all the products available, up-selling and range selling to maximise the account spend.
- The customers will be high spend accounts and a level of maturity and experience is necessary as these are important high spend accounts.
- The role will involve working closely with internal sales teams following up leads and enquiries, carefully managing existing relationships whilst generating new business.
- This is an expansion role and you will be given range of strong accounts to manage and grow.
- Candidates will have to be living close to or on the patch, Central London is where the customers are based.
- Sector – Catering Equipment and Supplies
- Candidates will need to have experience of selling to 200 accounts+ ideally catering equipment, catering supplies or related products to customers in the hospitality sector including hotels and restaurants.
- However, my client would be keen to talk to successful candidates used to managing a large account base who are looking to step up their career.
- It is important candidates are strong relationship builders with existing account management experience and have a structured way of selling.
- This role will be 80% account management with 20% new business.
- My client is highly successful with a history of year on year growth. They also have a very small turnover of staff.
- As well as a competitive salary, you will be offered a good benefits package that includes a commission and bonus scheme that is very achievable.
- Package - £35,000 OTE £10,000 - £15,000, Zone 1 – 6 Travel Card, iPhone, iPad and Pension
Quoting Reference: CMT/21436
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.