Leading Ethnic Food Manufacturer - Account Manager - B2B
ACCOUNT MANAGER - FMCG
My client is a highly successful food importer, processor and market leader in supplying the Manufacturing, Wholesale, Ethnic and Retail Sectors.
They are looking for energetic results driven Account Manager with at least 5 years experience and a proven track record in the UK food manufacturing industry. The role entails helping them build the sales of their growing range of rice and rice based ingredients, as well as an expanding range of Functional Ingredients focused on Healthy Eating sectors and markets. These ingredients have a wide range of functionalities and so an individual with an understanding of food science is desirable.
To help them manage our existing customer base as well as grow it through proactively seeking new product and new business opportunities, they are looking to recruit an Account Manager, with the following responsibilities and skills set:
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop sales of the full portfolio of Industrial Ingredients to designated accounts
- Deliver both existing and future Business Plans with Major Manufacturers
- Provide the necessary input to effectively manage Receivables and Inventories
- Develop appropriate personal and business relationships with the major manufacturers to enhance company profile and maximise business development
- Work closely with customer NPD teams in collaboration with technical teams
- To create an agreed annual sales plans
- Full P&L responsibility for account base, with focus on control of currency, costing awareness and supply chain management with procurement team
- Liaising with procurement personnel and maintain contact with supply sources
Qualification & Skills:
- At least 5 years' experience as an Account Manager and a proven track record in the UK food manufacturing industry.
- Experienced individual of graduate calibre with formal training background in sales and account management
- Account Management experience with Major UK Food Manufacturers is essential
- Aptitude and/or experience in understanding the technical composition of ingredients
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent Presentation skills and attention to detail
- Ambitious individual with the drive to produce results & win new business
- Demonstrate professionalism, confidence and motivation
- Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Account Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness
- Private Medical
- Company Car
Got what is takes? If you feel like you've got experience working in the ethic food market and the right background, dont hesitate to apply!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk