- A well known and well respected organisation within the DIY sector who specialise in a wide variety of power and hand tools and accessories.
- Due to growth they are expanding their team and it is a very exciting time to join this ambitious, dynamic organisation.
- Looking for a Merchandiser to come on board and work alongside the Regional Sales Manager.
- Demonstrate and sell a range of accessories and power tools at trade shows.
- Photograph the stand at trade shows.
- Demonstrate and train in store working with end users.
- Plan and diarise merchandising workload.
- Change/refresh packaging in store when required.
- Re-merchandise retail outlets as per customer demand.
- Install customer merchandising solutions throughout the UK.
- The ideal person for this Merchandiser role will have some experience in the DIY/building and construction sector however my client will look at someone who is a recent graduate or who is in an internal sales role looking to move into a field based position.
- You will be skilled at presenting in front of large groups and be confident in doing hands on physical demonstrations in a customer facing role.
- You will be flexible in working trade shows and staying away when necessary on patch.
- This area is covering the South West so Midlands and down going across as far East as Hampshire, you will ideally be situated around the Bristol area for ease of access to the territory.
- As well as the basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 you will have a company van + benefits + bonus and 25 days holiday.
Quoting: Reference: RW/17383TT
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.