Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a digitally focussed FMCG Brand Manager?
Are you comfortable with all the digital marketing channels?
Are you a leader in your field and up to date with all the digital trends?
The Advocate Group are working with a market leading wine and spirits FMCG company who are looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with their brand management team and external agencies. You will be tasked with creating and implementing the digital marketing strategy across the brand websites and other digital channels including social media to a consumer and corporate audience.
- Development of digital brand strategies covering all brands and company retail outlets.
- Execute digital activity and campaigns including social media, web SEO/SEM, PPC, e mail & other relevant channels
- Develop social assets and campaign materials
- Management of brand websites and the corporate website
- Measure, review and report on all digital activity (Google analytics etc).
- Management of content and postings of social media on selected brands.
- Development, implementation and on-going management of D2C site for branded merchandise.
You will have:
- Proven UK and international digital experience
- Experience in the drinks and/or FMCG industry would be advantageous
- Full mix experience across all digital communications strategy development, performance marketing and e commerce
- Copy writing skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced entrepreneurial environment
This is a new position and so this person will be able to carve out this role in order to deliver a well-planned and active digital communications strategy across all brands. The role reports into the Marketing Director, but will work very closely with the entire brand management team.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively submit your application via the link below.