Ecommerce Trade Marketing Support for Market Leading Brand
Our client is a well-known and well-loved brand who are market leading in their sector. They started as a family business and although they are experiencing great growth, still maintain this family run feel.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their e-commerce department. You will be part of a dedicated office based team and work with a great wider team who all strive for excellent service.
The Ecommerce Trade Marketing Support, will have the accountability to execute the customer strategy for specific categories within all Ecommerce Platforms to ultimately assist in the business’ growth objectives.
This person will play a key role in the day-to-day management of the customer to ensure FlyWheel generation is kept.
- Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the national account
- Deliver continuous improvement of product pages and images, ensuring that all stock is up to date and relevant
- Ensure all trade and marketing funds are spent in most efficient way to drive business growth
- Develop and manage customer relationship with Vendor Managers and Digital Teams within specific target retailers.
- Define, design and deliver the go to market strategy and ensure plans are implemented with excellence.
- Combine inputs from search & media / content team to deliver outperformance on those strategies
- Execute with excellence new product launches and ensure consistent delivery of the e-commerce sales fundamentals e-4P
- Budget and Forecast manage in partnership with the finance and supply resources.
- Partner with Category, Shopper Marketing, and Trade Marketing managers to drive insights across the Amazon landscape and turn them into actionable plans.
- Provide inputs into learning agenda and JBP goals
Due to the nature of the role you will need to have a degree or professional qualification, experience in the Health & Beauty industry would be beneficial as would having been in similar National Account role, but more importantly it’s your skills and attitude make the real difference, so you should:
- Have 2-5 years in Sales Strategy experience (Marketing/Sales/Trade Marketing)
- Have previous experience within the eCommerce sector
- Have previous Copywriting experience
- The ability to travel when required
- A strong understanding of the sales function processes and track record of leading thinking and execution within multifunctional team
Do you also have:
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- The ability to read, interpret and manipulate data
- At least 1 Years E-commerce experience
- A positive & flexible approach to work
- A strong Attention to detail
- Passion about e-commerce and selling online
- A drive to succeed, with a passion to help our business grow
You’ll need to use:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of Customer Manager Process, as well as Microsoft Office and retailer platforms.