Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative - GSK
This opportunity is your chance to kick start your field sales career. And who better to do it with than GSK (GlaxoSmithKline)?
For those who aren’t in the know, GSK are a global consumer healthcare company. This is your chance to represent market leading brands such as Sensodyne, Night Nurse, Horlicks, Oilatum, Voltarol, Maxi nutrition and many other prestigious household names.
We want someone to drive this team with their passion and ability to produce *fist pump* sales to make GSK the top of the leader board. Could that be you?
You will be:
- Working 20 hours per week over Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (self-employed, ad hoc work periodically available in addition to these set hours). During peak periods you may be required to work an additional 2 hours per week.
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
We will offer you:
- £8.50 per hour + up to 20% bonus opportunity + 32p per mile + incentives
- Achievable KPIs and spot incentives available such as meal vouchers and My Perks.
(Please note that a driving licence and ownership of a reliable vehicle are essential)
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive. Looking for part time, flexible work.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!