Van Sales Supervisor
Here at PepsiCo, we're looking for a talented Route Sales Supervisor, to join us and manage one of our most successful Route Sales teams within the Nation. This role will be based in the East Midlands and you will be managing a team of up to 16 Route Sales Reps.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the worlds most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and so many more! With another year of stellar AGS rankings, we have a proven reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love, and our sales team have a fantastic ability to build market leading relationships with our retailers.
So why join the PepsiCo UK Field Sales Team? Our Field Sales team are passionate, creative, resilient and are always striving to improve what we do. We would not be able to do that without the strong support and collaboration we have as a business with all functions. We are empowered to make our mark, try new things, learn from them; learn from each other, continually develop ourselves and others, and above all; work as a team to drive success.
The Route Sales Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the route has the right people in the right place with the right skills at the right time. A key element of this role is ensuring the route is managed in the most efficient way.
- Responsible for full line management of route sales representatives to include 1:1's and work withs
- Accountable for RSR KPI performance management; motivate and drive the team to achieve target
- Responsible for bi-weekly work withs to ensure training plans reflect requirements
- Responsible for full region ensuring efficient route management
- Carries out investigations and disciplinary where appropriate
- Shares best practice regularly with team
- Full understanding of all the roles within the Field and upskills Route Sales Reps to build critical skills needed for promotions
- Responsible for financial reconciliation of all banking and policy procedures
- Required to provide relief cover as appropriate
- Know the regions numbers COLD
- Build & grow regional plans
- Understand their individual team members (SWOT/Skill Will)
- Delivers the Big 3 to Gold Standard
- Ability to cover Regional Sales Manager and demonstrates traits capable of taking this role on in the future
- Cover a route when needed
- What we're looking for:
- Sales experience essential with experience working in field desirable (Vans)
- Management experience essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Team worker and contributor.
- Flexible, 'can do,' attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- Ability to change direction and do something radical