Director of Sales
Jack N' Jill Kids & The Natural Family co. are emerging Australian natural personal care brands exporting to over 50 countries as well as having significant brand prominence in Australia. We require a skilled sales professional and negotiator to further develop our brands and business partner relationships within the UK retail market.
JNJ head office is located in Melbourne, Australia with offices also in the UK and US.
To be successful in this role you will have skills in the following:
- Intrinsic knowledge of the pharmacy, health and supermarket channels and have previous relationship experience with major retailers.
- You will be an experienced, proactive, self-motivated sales leader who has led strategic business development/relationship management within the business to business sector.
- You must also have a strong and successful track record of exceeding sales & profit targets while maintaining control on expenditure.
- Ability in identifying and assessing customer needs and going above and beyond by strategically planning for outcomes that deliver optimum results.
- Possess competency in gap analysis and strategies to overcome obstacles in closing these.
- Building relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Providing accurate and effective feedback to improve systems, analyse competitor activity and assist in the overall growth of the business.
- Building and maintaining a high level of knowledge in marketing, product, NPD, features & benefits, finance and other activities to ensure that you can educate customers on how our products work and are best utilised.
If the following sounds like you then we would love to hear from you:
- Exceptional communication, reporting, presentation and time management skills.
- Confident collaborator & negotiator able to build customer relationships and maximise opportunities.
- Be self-motivated with a “can do” approach. Goal & results focussed.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- Experience in selling natural brands and concepts.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with your skills.
- All the tools required to complete your role.
- A friendly, fun and supportive environment - people love working for Jack N’ Jill, you will too.
- Involvement in trade shows, company and consumer events.
- Autonomous role with plenty of opportunities for growth.