National Account Manager - Coffee Brand
The Advocate Group have yet again, teamed up with another exciting brand within the FMCG Arena.
I am currently working on behalf of an exciting coffee brand who are looking for a National Account Manager to take control of existing accounts as well as targeting new business, primarily wiithin the indpendent and retail channels.
This is a role which will offer a great deal of automony and freedom to help grow the business. If you see yourself as a true hunter and motivated by winning new business as well as having experience of taking control of key accounts then look no further!
Primary Objectives Of The National Account Manager:
- To be a true hunter and able to win new business
- Manage existing accounts and maintain established relationships
- Become an important part of the close-knit team and lead by example
- Develop new customer relationships and raise awareness of product portfolio
- Implement company strategic objectives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a National Account Manager role
- Experience working with small independent chains or retailers
- A proven track record of generating revenue
- Able to communicate at all levels
- A background of working within the food or drinks industry within a sales role is essential
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org .or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Please also add me on LinkedIn if we are not already connected: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-smith-38111081/