National Account Manager - Snacking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager or Senior National Account Manager who is interested in joining a smaller, non-corporate business at an exciting time of tremendous growth.
The Advocate Group have partnered with an exciting challenger brand who are going through a fantastic transition period and as a result are looking for an experienced National Account Manager to join their team. They specialise in producing healthy snacks and are already well established with some of the most recognised high street retailers in the UK as well as also exporting to over 10 countries globally. Their company ethos is to base their product range on proven food remedies improving health whilst, at the same time transforming this into a healthy snack which is affordable and most of all extremely tasty!
This is a great opportunity for a National Account Manager who has a strong network ideally within the grocery channels and able to open doors to become a part of this exciting and fast growing brand.
- To assist in the growth of the business
- Maintain a healthy margin
- Open new doors and penetrate mutilple channels with a key focus on working with the major mults
- Develop existing and new business, manage product launches and promotional activities
- Implement account management processes such as sales forecasting, price maintenance and contract management
- Develop customer relationships and raise awareness of product portfolio
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a National Account Manager role
- Experience working within grocery and / or high street retailers
- A proven track record of generating revenue
- Able to communicate at all levels
- A successful track record of P&L accountability
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org .or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Please also add me on LinkedIn if we are not already connected: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-smith-38111081/