Junior National Account Manager - Major retail accounts
Junior National Account Manager – Food Manufacturing Company
Our client is a well-established food manufacturing company, and due to company growth, are looking to add to their Commercial team. They are looking for a talented and successful Junior National Account Manager to look after the Major Retail accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales with a very successful company.
- Manage Major Retail accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all cost, discounts and promotions
- Ensure clear communication with these accounts, including up to date product information and accounts are satisfied with the service being provided
- Understand your market to a detailed level and make key decisions based on this knowledge including trends within the market place and activity of competitors
- Be a leader in the product category and work cross-functionally within each customer
- Work closely on NPD initiatives with key stakeholders opinions and comments in mind
- Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
- Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
- Strong experience of supplying own-label products into retail accounts
- Experience supplying into the major retail accounts ( essential )
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness, with P&L and JBP understanding
- Ability to effectively network with key figures in the FMCG industry with strong communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and flexible in your working approach
- Strong IT and presentation skills
This role will open up a future National Account Manager role.
£30,000 + bonus + CC/CA + great package
If you would like to apply for this position please send you’re most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181.