FIELD SALES MANAGER – PREMIUM SPIRITS
Field Sales Manager – Premium Spirits
£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
Field Based – Scotland
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading premium spirit companies. The business is renowned for their portfolio of leading brands, including household names in the Gin, Whisky, Rum and Vodka categories. They also offer fantastic training and a structured career development plan! Their entrepreneurial and autonomous culture encourages creativity and offers all team members the opportunity to maximise their potential. They are now looking for a talented Field Sales Manager to manage their Scotland and North East England sales team.
As Field Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, developing and motivating a 5-person team made up of 4 BDEs and 1 KAM
- Spending regular days in trade with the team, providing coaching and structured feedback
- Maximising sales opportunities within your region whilst tracking key KPIs including Distribution, Visibility, Activation and Advocacy
- Supporting the team in creating effective account plans for top 10 customers on their territory
- Developing strong relationships with RTM customers to support the channel strategy
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have experience managing teams within the FMCG industry. Those with a background in spirits or premium drinks will be preferred – as will those with a strong understanding of the UK On-Trade. The business is looking to employ future leaders, so you will be ambitious and demonstrate the desire and ability to move through the business. You will be passionate and have the personality and character to inspire a high performing team!
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 0113 205 4970 for more information.