RGM Controller - Food
Our client is a leading UK food manufacturer behind a portfolio of house hold brands.
We are seeking a high calibre RGM Controller. The role Reports to the Head of Commercial Planning, this key role will drive and optimise Profitability to GPAS within the business units commercial team.
You will also will ensure the smooth running of the monthly IBP process
- Provide senior management with Insights and recommendations to maximise profitability of Business Unit
- Create and monitor Promotional guidelines that both reflect Account aspirations
- Plan approach to annual Price Increase requirements for the Business
- Manage / lead key meetings within monthly cycle
- Maintain relevance of meetings and evolve structure to meet changing focus
- Co-ordination Seasonal planning from a Commercial view
- Undertake/ support adhoc evaluation projects as required to support Commercial decision making
- Support NPD process through PAM meetings and attendance at Stage & Gate process – provide Sales insight
- Solid background in Commercial planning gained within FMCG Sales, Buying, MS&P or and RGM function
- Strong cross functional influencing skills
- Ability to distil complex situations into concise action orientated summaries
- Excellent analytical skills – strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate diverse information and identify relevant data
- High levels of Microsoft Excel and SAP competence.
- Able to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Leadership capabilities with a resilient
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV, quoting ref 2647.
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful