National Account Manager
Itching for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment? Our client is an established and thriving snack brand who is looking for a National Account Manager to expand their sales team across their foodservice and wholesale channel. This is a critical position due to the tremendous growth they've seen over the last few years, making this the ideal time to join. This individuals main objective will be to continue to build and develop existing relationships and to offer first class account management.
In this role you’ll be;
- Managing and developing key relationships.
- Oversee the promotional plan and ensure its implementation with the field sales team.
- Negatable the JBP in line with the customer strategy
- Plan, create and deliver the NPD plan for our both branded and own-label product lines.
- Liaising internally with the marketing, category and supply chain teams to ensure a coordinated effort to deliver results.
- Identifying new business opportunities within the customer and bringing a high level of innovation and initiative to give the highest chances of success in winning the business.
We’re keen to see:
- An experienced National account manager with experience managing accounts.
- A passionate, hard-working individual that’s never afraid to go the extra mile.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills.
- The ambition to develop your career and skillset to progress within the business.
If you think this would be the ideal opportunity for you, please apply now.