TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
Trade Marketing Manager – Premium Spirits
c. £38,000 - £43,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension
Office Based + International Travel (Central Belt – Scotland)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading distillers. They have an incredibly diverse portfolio of single malt and blended Scotch whisky accompanied by a number of other premium spirit brands adding real depth to their range of products. Their collection is renowned both domestically and internationally and they are now looking to recruit a talented Trade Marketing Manager!
The key purpose and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading the development of the annual activation calendar for core brands
- To effectively manage the trade marketing budget, reporting on performance of trade marketing investments
- Creating channel strategies for brand launches and providing the sales teams with all necessary tools to increase sales
- Managing the creation and roll-out of branded PO
- Working closely with the brand teams to ensure trade marketing activity supports brand goals and guidelines
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity it is important that you have experience in Trade Marketing ideally gained within the drinks industry. An understanding of the spirits category would be an advantage but is not essential. As this role is focused towards the Travel Retail channel knowledge of this sector would also be of benefit. You will be able to think creatively and have excellent personal, communication and presentation skills.
This business has a fantastic culture and offers exceptional benefits and progression opportunities!
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 205 4970 to be considered for this great opportunity.