Sales Team Manager
Not Your Every Day manager role! Progress your field sales career and work for us as a Sales Team Manager on our Mars Wrigley team. Motivate and develop our award winning team of part time sales representatives. £24k + bonus up to £2k per annum + company car
Ideal Location: Warrington WA4
Territory covering Liverpool, Warrington, Manchester, Chester, North Wales, Stoke on Trent and surrounding areas
What will I be doing?
Working for CPM as a Team Manager you will be leading a sales team calling into independent retailers representing our longstanding client Mars Wrigley and their products.
This role will really allow you to showcase your knowledge of both sales and retail combined with your skills at coaching, mentoring and developing your team to be their very best and achieve targets. Your team will consist of between 9-11 part time sales representatives. Day to day you will be responsible for setting clear expectations and targets and for ensuring the team understands their current priorities and goals.
Day to day responsibilities will include:-
* Ensuring the team cover all of their calls, putting them in the best pace to maximise sales opportunities across the region
* Keep an eye on the goal, ensuring the team know what is expected of them , where they are in relation to targets and communicating the plan to ensure your team exceeds expectations
* Build rapport with your team, know how to adapt your style to best suit the individual team members and influence them to succeed.
* Accompanying the team on their calls to enable you to provide insight and coaching
* Looking after our costs and budget, considering the financial impact of decisions in stores across your territory.
* Training any new team members
* Develop your team members, with regular meetings to discuss their performance and successes and manage any potential issues quickly.
* Feedback insight from your team and their calls to the business, providing an invaluable picture about current competitor activity
You would enjoy this Sales Team Manager role if..
* You would like a role which really allows you to showcase your people management skills to ensure you have a successful and happy sales team
* You already have sales experience and ideally experience within FMCG
* You pride yourself in exceeding client expectations - increasing sales and finding innovative solutions is second nature to you
* Are commercial, able to manage costs and budgets that are within your remit effectively to ensure objectives and targets are achieved.
* You love working with people and ensuring they reach their full potential
* Previous field sales experience
* An understanding of retail / FMCG preferred
* Full UK driving licence
Why work for us?
CPM are committed to ensuring we offer training and development opportunities to all our employees and encourage them to be their very best. If working in a supportive environment, in an exciting and fast paced Field Sales Team Manager role where you can really help shape the success of your team and CPM sounds like your ideal opportunity, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer