Supply Chain Manager
Prodigy snacks are looking for a talented Supply Chain Manager to join our growing team in Chelsea London.
Prodigy are a new brand in the ‘better for you’ chocolate and biscuit arena. We have exciting times and a busy 2019 ahead of us as we will be launching our new chocolate bars in Q1.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be managing all aspects of planning, procurement, facility scheduling, capacity planning, and logistics. You will also support from the business owners to implement continuous improvement projects to the Supply Chain department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of end to end supply chain.
- Working closely with the sales team, producing accurate forecasts.
- Stock and inventory management
- Setting, monitoring and reporting supplier KPI’s.
- Production Facility Liaisons
- Represent third-party subcontract facility.
- Help facilitate issue resolution.
- Stock & material controls
- Ensure timely booking in all stock onto system to facilitate accurate stock levels and performance management of suppliers.
- Review stock levels between production facility to highlight and resolve any discrepancies.
- Optimise buying volumes to deliver best prices, whilst always considering optimal stock
- Negotiation suitable rates with fulfilment companies
- Preparing daily orders and ensuring orders are picked and packed accurately and presentable
- Organising and processing inbound and outbound stock including new deliveries
- Stock control checks and maintain inventory accuracy levels
- A good level of numeracy
- Good negotiation skills
- Proven experience working at a senior level in planning and purchasing role within a FMCG environment
- Proven background implementing business process improvements
- A strategic thinker who can manage change in a growing business
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
- A confident communicator with the ability to implement culture change
- Highly competent Microsoft Office skills
- ‘Out of the box thinking’
What's on Offer
- £40,000 + (depending on experience)
- Great career progression
If you want to be considered for this exciting role, please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking apply below.