Senior Brand Manager – Shoreditch
Are you looking to work for one of the most exciting challenger FMCG brands in the UK?
Do you want to be part of a growing FMCG brand with a vision of shared equity in the future?
Interested in working for a health focussed, ethical business?
The Advocate Group are working exclusively with one of the most exciting healthy snacking businesses in the UK. This is an opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing brand who already well-known within the FMCG arena. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to join their ever expanding team who is hungry and able to make a difference – the role would be with a vision to be a successful Marketing Director in the future.
The ideal candidate will come from a recognised FMCG background with proven brand growth experience and team management skills.
As the Senior Brand Manager you will be a brand advocate of this exciting healthy snack and have a real passion for food!
- Be the line manager for an ABM, Social MM and Graphic Designer
- Full manage the brand portfolio in the market
- Look after the NPD markets
- Run the category analysis, strategic planning and brand metrics
- Be the figure head of the marketing/ brand planning
- Liaise with National Retailers (inc TOP 4) looking at ROI and increased exposure
You will have:
- A commercial focus and ability to manage budgets
- Team management experience
- FMCG experience – (ideally within a challenger/ SME)
- Full mix marketer
- Brand Management experience – 5+ years
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively submit your application via the link below.