Senior Coffee Sales Developer
My client has been established for over 30 years and is extremely well – established in the niche high – end HoReCa market; selling specialist, luxury, high – quality coffee solutions to prestigious clients throughout the UK.
They are already renowned for their first – class products and the after – sale service they provide to their customers, however they now want to put an emphasis on driving sales forward whilst senior members of the company look towards taking a step back.
About the Role:
This is a brand-new role within the organisation with the potential to grow into a much bigger opportunity.
Initially you will manage your own area to include; Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire – selling to high end hotels and restaurants. This will enable you to gain a full understanding of your clients and the company products.
You will also manage a small team of experienced/self – sufficient NAM’s – gaining and building some management experience.
Moving into year two – you will no longer be required to manage your own portfolio of clients, but will instead focus on the development of the sales team and managing one or two national key accounts only.
In year three, you will now be responsible for all Sales for the company and report to the board as required.
Specific duties will include;
- Carry out regular training with sales staff
- Set new business targets for the team
- Compile a strategy for increasing new business sales
- Mentor and motivate the team to achieve their goals
- Adjustment of sales territories if/when required
- Recruitment of additional sales professionals when required
- Plan and conduct regular sales meetings
- Assist with advertising and marketing strategies
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Coffee Sales Team Manager, you must possess the following;
- Extensive and successful experience of selling coffee solutions into the HoReCa market (particularly hotels)
- A good knowledge of a variety of coffee machines but espresso, bean to cup is essential
- A want and willingness to move into management
- Based in either Beds, Cambs, Herts, Nhants, Leic or close by
- A willingness to travel throughout the UK
- A warm but motivational approach to sales management
- An interest and basic knowledge of newer media platform
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.