Regional Account Manager
Excellent Opportunity to Join a Prestigious Brand in Tableware
- Our client is a global manufacturer of premium branded tableware sold to prestigious end users within the HoReCa channel.
- They are recognised for their portfolio of high design, high quality porcelain tableware, cutlery and glassware which is the preferred option of many 4-5* Hotels and Fine Dining restaurants.
- Management of regional accounts and proactively seeking to increase sales with additional products or increases in volume.
- Strategically target new prospects and develop new business within these areas.
- Keep up to date with new developments within the catering and hospitality industry to win new business through new openings and refurbishment projects.
- Negotiate pricing to ensure a profitable growth in sales.
- Attend and participate in all trade fairs and other relevant trade events.
- Regular strategic ideas generation and activity to identify target premium and incentives prospects and increase the range distribution across existing markets.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a field sales position selling to end users in a B2B role.
- Good knowledge of the HoReCa market and the challenges facing its operators.
- Passion for the professional foodservice and hospitality industry.
- Knowledge or experience of tableware.
- Product management or marketing skills.
- Experience of selling a premium brand.
- The ability to ‘think outside the box’ and work in a dynamic and proactive way to generate new business opportunities.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- This is a rare opportunity to work for a prestigious market leader, working within the luxury end of the catering and hospitality market and enjoying a good level of autonomy.
- The business encourages creative thinking and ideas generation, and rewards entrepreneurial spirit.
- They offer a fantastic benefits package including excellent pension contributions, private medical insurance and up to 8 x salary life insurance.
Quoting Reference: CMT/21411
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.