An online Accessories company is looking for a Merchandiser to join their innovative and high-performing Merchandising team.
To be considered, you will currently be currently working as a Merchandiser. The company is looking for someone assertive, driven, and hard-working to manage the merch team and report to the senior merchandiser. You would be working in their Head Office in Hertfordshire. The team is hard-working but fun, with great perks, benefits and opportunities. There is huge scope for development and opportunities, and the company really values their staff and listens to each individual's opinion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing accurate sales analysis- daily, weekly and monthly
- Update the business with weekly sales performance
- Identify risks and opportunities
- Build range selections
- Attend meetings to present analysis to external buyers and merchandisers
- Review weekly sales reports for retailers
- Propose repeat buys and maximize sales
- Use retail sales data to review past season performance to propose future range selections
- Reviewing competitor's ranges and pricing
- Maintaining the critical path to ensure delivery dates are met
- Maintaining WSSI to ensure core lines are never out of stock
To be considered for this exciting position, it is essential that you have:
- Significant experience working as a merchandiser
- A Degree or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of the industry and knowledge of competitors
- Excel experience
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and communication skills
- Maths skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
This company is offering a huge list of benefits, and they have a huge network of customers. The company is known for exciting and rewarding careers with great additional benefits and initiatives. If you are looking for a new role in merchandising in a community that loves trends, fashion and accessories, and working within a team that produce beautiful product to be proud of, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.