Retail Support Representative- South
A Retail Support Representative is required for our fast-growing organisation in the business to business sector; assisting in delivering a service level second to none. You will be confident, approachable and an engaging communicator who has proven negotiation skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing diverse and dynamic organisation which is the largest in its sector during a very exciting period of growth.
Key aspects of the role are:
- Managing relationships with Key Retailers
- Assisting stores with orders and deliveries
- Ensure all POS and Planograms are Implemented
- New Store Installations, Display equipment and Stock
- Be an effective member of the Retail Support Team
- Territory Management
- Pre-season merchandising
- Liaising with Store Managers
- Meeting all Customer Satisfaction Standards
- Must hold current full UK driving license
With your ability, you will quickly become a valued member of the team, you must be able to work on your own initiative and be flexible to meet customer deadlines. You’ll work well under pressure and be comfortable working away from home with regular overnight stays. Experience within a merchandising and training role would be an advantage with a track record of exceeding goals.
The successful candidate will be a determined and self driven individual who has strong organisational skills. The role is physically demanding, installing display equipment merchandising large and heavy product.