Area Sales Manager - Electrical Products £30k + bonus
- Well-Established Distributor
- Full Training Provided
- Comprehensive Electrical Products Catalogue
The Role: The successful Area Sales Manager will be responsible for selling into the independent retail sector predominately and also some larger B2B end users; you will be calling on store managers, buyers, MDs and contracts managers on a largely account management capacity, working from home one day a week and also with some new business activities planned. Full company and product training will be provided.
The Company: Established since the mid 1980's and with a team of eight ASMs throughout the UK. They offer a full catalogue of electrical appliances and are now looking to strengthen the team with a structured and personable Area Sales Manager in the Midlands.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will have sold in the FMCG sector
- Excellent relationship builder and personable
- You will be highly structured with great journey planning abilities
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £25-30k Base Salary
- OTE £30-35k Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension
Location: The Area Sales Manager position covers Telford, Stoke, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton, Derby, Nottingham, and Lincoln.