Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
- Develop and lead the execution of a global supply chain strategy that supports business objectives for material cost reduction, supplier OTD, inventory reduction, supplier quality, and supplier lead times.
- Drive increasing inventory turns by developing, implementing and managing innovative material replenishment processes.
- Actively participate in Sales, Inventory & Operations (SIOP) demand review and site-SIOP process by providing objective, fact-based analysis on material supply constraints and overall inventory performance.
- Drive continuous improvement in the supply base by communicating objective performance metrics, focused on lead-time reduction, on-time delivery improvement, quality improvement, and cost reduction.
- Improve the intellectual capital of the personnel involved with supply chain through the design and implementation of professional development programmes aimed at elevating employee's skill set, knowledge and contribution levels.
About the Company:
- A market leader in their field and known for putting their people first.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Proven track record in people management.
- Manufacturing background.
- Exposure to lean concepts and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable skills in end to end supply chain management - purchasing management.
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 28 days holidays
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.