My client are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team in North Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have a background in full mixed marketing, able to create online and offline strategy to
The client are a B2C business based in Richmond, North Yorkshire.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager is to drive sales and brand strategic online and offline strategy. Reporting to the Director and working closely with the sales team, you will be responsible for overseeing all company marketing activity to drive business.
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience in a full mixed marketing role
- Able to create strategy and implement these plans across online and offline channels
- Strong Content creator
- Demonstrable skills of driving sales through multi-channel means
- Able to work to KPI's and Targets
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects as any given time
- Excellent Stakeholder manager
- Impeccable time keeping skills
- Hold a full Valid UK drivers license
The successful candidate will have an excellent role in a growing business with salary up to £27k DOE