Regional Sales Manager - London - Health and Care Sector
As our Regional Sales Manager (B2B) for Health and Care you will be responsible for driving sales and profit across Central London across the Health and Care sector, by generating new end user customers for Dyson Professional (B2B); Dyson Airblade, Dyson Lighting, Dyson Environmental Control and Dyson Supersonic.
- As our Regional Sales Manager for Dyson Professional (B2B) you will be responsible for the generation of new business to achieve sales and profit growth across Central London, covering the market leading range of Dyson Professional products (Airblade™ hand dryers, Lighting and Environmental Control).
- Your role will see you specifically targeting end-user customers across the Health and Care sector
- Working closely with your peers, you will develop specific new business strategies for your geographical region
- You will generate your own new business leads and benefit from the support of our Inside Sales Team to generate quality meetings and introductions
- You'll also manage the route to market plan across your region that covers multiple customer types; wholesalers/distributors, washroom partners, rental providers, direct to end customer relationships
- As our Regional Sales Manager you will demonstrate regional knowledge in efficient journey planning of appointments, Lunch & Learns, networking and trade events
- An excellent negotiator with strong presentation skills, you will have a proven technical sales background within a business to business sales environment, with a track record of working to and exceeding commercial targets
- You will join Dyson with experience working with customers across the Health and Care sectors, and you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of their buying habits, tender processes etc.
- You will be customer focused, and be able to demonstrate a customer first attitude in your sales approach
- As a strong communicator you will demonstrate the ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, finance and operations
- You'll be confident in your sales ability, and have the ability to overcome objections and take ownership of your decisions
- You'll be a self-starter and someone hungry to progress and develop
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fully expensed company car + fuel car
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
- Subsidized café and restaurants at Head Office
Posted: 29 January 2019