Category & Insight Manager
Category & Insight Manager, £55k plus bonus and bens, Amersham, Bucks
Working alongside the UK sales team to deliver sales targets within our biggest 6 UK customers (Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Waitrose and Boots).Responsible for building strong relationships with retailers and influencing at range reviews. Produce insight to inform the companys EPD & NPD strategy.
- Support UK sales team to deliver sales targets across top 6 grocery customers
- Build strong relationships with key retail contacts in buying and category
- Use insight to influence range and merchandising plans at category range reviews
- Provide category insight and direction internally to help inform EPD and NPD strategy
- Management of data budget and allocation (circa £100k)
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, NPD and finance teams
Key Technical Skills/Knowledge/Professional Qualifications Required:
- 3-5 years FMCG Grocery category management experience
- Strong working knowledge of IRI or Nielsen, and Self-Serve (Nectar). Preferably would have previously used Tesco Dunnhumby data.
- Previous experience of using space planning software would be beneficial, but not essential.
- A strong track record of delivering results at range reviews
- Great analytical skills. Comfortable in data problem solving and able to distil multiple data into powerful insights.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
Key Personal Skills Required:
- Articulate & confident presentation skills.
- Proactive and action orientated, and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong relationship builder and team player
Nova Search and Selection is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.