Our Wave team (part of the McCurrach Group) are on the lookout for a new Account Manager to join them. Our Account Managers are very busy people as they have the responsibility of managing a portfolio of clients and making sure we are meeting their expectations. This role will involve some travel to meet with clients approx 1 to 2 days per week. The remainder of the time you will base yourself from home or be field based. Overnight stays will be required from time to time and you could expect to be away from home at least once a week so flexibility is required.
As an Account Manager you’ll be (mulitple) client facing and manage and deliver a variety of campaigns from start to finish. You will take true ownership of these client relationships and throughout each campaign you will report and analyse on performances to showcase our successes and highlight what we need to do better.
A large part of your day to day will be managing your clients and making sure we are meeting their needs and expectations. You will also develop new business leads, bringing in new clients for Wave and exploring new opportunities with our current clients. At the same time you will be managing our existing accounts and wide variety of campaigns whilst being heavily involved in the strategic planning and budget management. So you will be busy busy with no 2 days the same!
You will also be involved in the very early stages of planning new activities, bringing innovative ideas to the table, working on pitches and delivering these. Presenting will come naturally to you as you will play a big part in showcasing our business.
Nourishing and maintaining these client relationships by delivering a fantastic service and ensuring constant communication throughout campaigns. You will make sure their requirements are successfully translated and executed in the field and carry out regular reviews to make sure we are exceeding all expectations.
And you will be a whizz with numbers and this will help you work with varying budgets, all whilst caring about costs and looking for cost efficiencies where possible.
*Full job spec available
- Vast experience managing clients – this is an absolute must! Strong experience working as a Campaign/Account Manager within a similar agency is preferred.
- Works well with change and working at pace - we work ridiculously fast and you need to really thrive in this type of environment!
- We need someone who is not only excellent at communicating and time management but someone who can multi task, prioritise multiple deadlines and manage projects across a number of different clients.
- You ooze creativity and know how to show this in everything you do, and you will continue this passion through delivering solid presentations/pitches to clients.
- Resilient - the agency world can be challenging!
- Strong project management skills with good understanding of Excel and PowerPoint (along with analytical skills with high degree of accuracy).
- You love a process – and thrive when putting these in place and flexing to meet client’s needs. You are also a natural problem solver and work well when presented with a challenge!
What’s in it for me?
Competitive salary with an attractive package which includes 25 days holiday (plus public), private health care, PHI, Profit Share plus more! You will also be joining a pretty awesome team even if we do say so ourselves!