Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
- United Kingdom
- Market leading fitness and wellness company
- Multiple roles all across the UK.
About Our Client
Michael Page are partnering with Technogym to offer a number of exciting opportunities for Sales Account Managers to join their growing, market leading brand. The various Sales Account Managers will cover a number of different territories across the UK.
About our Client:
Technogym is known all over the world as "The Wellness Company" - a company that has helped to develop the hedonistic concept of "fitness" into a true lifestyle: Wellness. Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions.
By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,200 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries.
In order to pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practising sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join Technogym!
Technogym UK Ltd is the largest and most established of the global subsidiaries, demonstrating high performance, internal progression and teamwork. If you would like to work for a business leading the way in Wellness, with an immersive ethos and vision, incredibly passionate people, and products and solutions you can truly buy in to, then please read on and see how you can make a successful addition to our team.
Let's move for a better world!
Due to a number of internal promotions and business growth, a number of exciting Sales Account Manager roles are now available at Technogym. The opportunities span across a number of business areas and client groups including private fitness clubs, hospitality and digital.
If Technogym grows, you grow too!
Being segment specific, covering vast regions and being completely field based, this role would suit an independent and confident consultative salesperson with strong organisational skills, previous field sales experience and a passion for health, fitness, leisure and sport. Technogym is a professional and collaborative sales organisation. The territories host strong existing business, mapped opportunities and further prospecting opportunities.
The Sales Account Manager:
- Responsible for the achievement of sales, profitability and cash flow targets locally
- Develop business opportunities and exploit market potential
- Lead generation, customer profiling, activity planning and CRM updating
- Increasing customer satisfaction and managing the account relationships throughout the sale, installation and aftersales cycle.
- Providing layout visualisation using CAD software (full training provided)
- Guaranteeing adequate market feedback on the segment trends
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships and seeking new opportunities
- Market management and fulfilment of appropriate number of customer/prospect visits in line with Company sales code
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Sales Account Manager:
- At least ¿2 years field sales experience
- Passionate about health, fitness and wellness
- Experience in managing complex deals and selling solutions
- Consultative selling approach
- CRM and pipeline management
- Negotiation skills
- Long term customer approach
- Communication and presentation skills
- Organisation and time management
- Social media, IT proficiency and digital skills
- Integrity and humility
- Hunger and drive
- Passion and optimism
- Team player and collaborative
- Initiative and prudent risk taker
- Independent and organised
- Problem solver
- Results driven
- Customer and process orientated.
What's on Offer
Competitive Basic Salary
£41,000 - £46,000 OTE dependent on experience and location
Strong benefits package
The various Sales Account Managers will cover a number of different territories across England, Wales and Scotland, please do apply if you live within these locations:
South East, South West, London, Bristol (M4 Corridor), Reading, Birmingham, Midlands, North West, Scotland, Wales
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact Jon Dolbear at Michael Page on 0118 955 9052 or 07780 005638 to discuss further.
Ref Code: MPGC13984642Z