Key Account Manager-Licensed
An exciting opportunity to manage a group of national and regional pub chains by providing clear support, communication and exceptional customer service to develop business relationships and grow market share.
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the list of accounts provided by the National Account Manager.
- Deliver the sales and profit targets with specific focus on delivering coffee quality.
- Drive machine sales in existing accounts by working with the customers and discussing the replacement of age old equipment providing potential ideas to managers.
- Agree and publish joint business plan with all accounts in order to identify and develop commercial opportunities and objectives that will benefit both UCC sales growth and the customers’ market share.
- Assist with new site openings, site launch days, installs and promotional activity as required.
- Review regularly, in conjunction with the relevant customer contacts, the merchandising and brand capabilities of our products and make recommendations for general improvements and improved leverage.
- Ensure regular machines checks are carried out on all equipment to ensure coffee is dispensing at the correct set up on visits.
- Have a complete understanding of all the sales, business development and sales support opportunities within this group of customers to formulate a sales strategy.
- Grow the UCC Pub Sector by achieving new business targets via networking, event attendance and industry research.
Experience, Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Strong, recent background in the licensed sector or quality coffee environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own diary and workload
- A strategic mind-set with drive, resilience and ambition
- Excellent oral, written, communication and presentation skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience) + Bonus + Company Car + 25 days Holiday + other Company Benefits.