A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supply Planner to join a highly-regarded FMCG business in London/South East. You will be responsible for producing short and long-term plans to ensure orders are fulfilled for the UK channels.
Your main responsibilities will be to effectively plan for supply to meet the demands for UK orders.
- Accurately planning short and long-term supply plans.
- Working closely with customer service and logistics to ensure orders are delivered on time and in full.
- Building key relationships with suppliers.
- Cross-functional working to ensure the smooth running of the supply chain.
- Regularly reviewing supply plans with external stakeholders.
- Experience of supply planning within consumer goods.
- Logistics experience is beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills essential - strong Excel skills.
- Has experience of long-lead time planning.