CSG are pleased to be partnered with a market leading Skincare brand who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the day to day management and strategic planning of the marketing department, including managing marketing personal within a SME.
Your main focus will be to oversee all e- commerce, B2B and B2C marketing tasks. Working closely with Head of sales to ensure all appropriate materials, presentations, tools, sales campaigns are provided to enable them to meet the company sales objectives. Coordinating with operations to ensure efficient and effective roll out of all POS and marketing materials.
Development and implementation of a 5-year rolling NPD plan, working closely with HOS, GM and Operations Manager to ensure product launches are effective and meet required deadlines. Working with HR to support policies and to implement succession planning initiatives, recruiting when necessary in line with company strategy.
Flexibility is required for attendance at trade shows and press events essential for this role. Including occasional international travel.
Ireland Head Office Based. Occasional international travel. Higher level education/training within Marketing.
- Min 4-years' marketing experience working for a Luxury brand. Experience with E-commerce and a proven track record in brand management. Ideally within the essential experience there would be 2 years plus experience within a luxury beauty brand.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe. Must be able to deliver excellent quality presentations that are innovative and creative.
- Excellent team player, energetic, motivated, and passionate about the skincare/wellness industry. Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to be visionary.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Creative and detail orientated.
- Budget management to allocate funds in the most effective and productive ROI manner for marketing expenditure. Setting budgets, targets and timelines.
- Tracking all marketing and sales data and spend, aligning with set budgets and reporting monthly. Managing a Rolling forecasting dependant on sales revenue, adjusting spend accordingly.
- Working with HOS to create a roust and effective 18 month rolling marking calendar in line with company objectives and sales strategies. Overseeing full implementation of sales strategy including: digital, campaigns, events and PR.
- Product Pricing - Understand pricing across all marketing ensuring we are competitive. i.e. for promotions, NPD and continuous analysis of current range.
- Continuously monitor market trends on competitive products in the marketplace to gain market share. Manage Primary and secondary data including bench marking on competitors, trends and industry leaders.
- Ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under their domain resonate with current and potential customers considering the demographic of target audience.
- Manage the complete NPD process including: Formatting and planning NPD from beginning to end, NPD to be highly innovation and creative, growing all subsidiary companies, which is on trend, maximises sales and is cost effective.
- Communicating and project managing effectively and efficiently to all stakeholders. Organising internal focus groups, customer surveys and internal feedback from all stakeholders. Ensuring profit margin and competitors analysis is completed prior to formation of: NPD and marketing campaigns including GWP.
If you feel as though you'd be right for this role, please apply directly. I am looking for a superstar to give this key client 110%.