Digital Marketing Executive
My client are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their company in Tyne and Wear. I am keen to speak to candidate with experience across the digital marketing spectrum including social, website and email. The ideal candidate will also have skill in PPC, CRO and SEO and be keen to develop their existing skill set.
The client are an established, global FMCG brand in the North East.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, the responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive are to work across all digital channels to drive sales, brand and customer engagement. You will be involved in Social Media management, email marketing, Website content and management as well as PPC, SEO and CRO.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have the following experience and skill set:
- Previous experience in a commercial, marketing position
- Experience in web content management
- Passion for digital and keeping up to date with all things digital
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be advantageous but not essential
- Be a strong team player able to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent inter-personally and strong communicator - written and spoken
- Able to commute to to office in Tyne and Wear (On site parking)
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a global business - salary up to £22k plus excellent benefits package.