Field Sales Manager
Title: Field Sales Manager
Location: Midlands & North
Position reports to: National Sales Manager
Field Sales Manager role within the independent health and natural product industry, presenting products and ranges to retailers, ensuring those brands we represent are given the best chance to develop within this sector.
- Manage and develop an agreed territory area calling on an existing retail customer base.
- Maximise sales opportunity within existing stores for each cycle’s product portfolio.
- Ensure that the agreed number of stores are visited during the sales cycle.
- Sales presentations to be conducted on the Thyme Marketing iPad system in store.
- Maintain customer records and sales information on the Thyme Marketing iPad system.
- Prepare and plan sales cycle journey plans, including regular new account prospecting.
- Present all of our partner brands in a professional manner, providing the customer with all product and brand background information.
- Pursuit of agreed brand and company sales targets.
- Ensure that all customers receive a copy of the Thyme newsletter/deals and promotions in each cycle.
- When required, carry out brand audits and market research.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries by phone, email or personal visits.
- Liaise with other team members when organising boot or sample stock.
- Deliver FOC promotional stock at point of sale, minimising client cost.
- Attend regular sales meeting to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Prospect new retail opportunities within the industry.
- Prospect new opportunities outside of the health and natural products industry.
- Presentation of Salesthymestore.com
- Attendance of trade shows as requested by directors
Salary : TBA depending on experience
Commission Potential :
Company Car, Pension Scheme
Sales Commission : £6K uncapped pro rata
- For sales of specific numbers of brands per store
- For volume Thyme Marketing sales over set targets
- For volume SalesThyme Store sales over set targets
We are looking for self-driven, determined territory sales people who are motivated by delivering and exceeding their set targets.
You will be able to manage an agreed area, calling on both existing and prospect retail outlets. An understanding of the commercial needs of small and large retailers would be an advantage.
We will provide you with current customer information, from which you will prepare and complete daily journey plans, managing your time effectively to maximise sales.
You will need to have your own car (if part-time), full clean driving licence, and mobile phone, but you will be provided with full product training and an iPad from which all our sales presentation and order processing is conducted.
Full and part-time positions are available.