Category and Shopper Marketing Executive
Shopper Marketing Executive
An opportunity has come up at one of the UK's leading snack brands who are continuously innovating and growing their product range to include popular and satisfying snacks.
The marketing team is currently looking for a driven individual to join them as their shopper marketing executive. This role will require your talents to support the marketing campaigns both in store and online to help drive customers to the brand and to help increase shopper sales.
Responsibilities of Shopper Marketing Executive:
- Analysis and management of marketing campaign budgets and activities.
- Recommendations to help improve ROI and effective marketing initiatives.
- Working closely with shopper marketing manager to create shopper marketing agendas
- Drive the shopper marketing plan across the wholesale and food service channels
- Working closely across divisions and external parties to help manage artwork
- Lead coordination of marketing events calendar for trade shows and activation from start to finish.
- Manage the internal data and ensure channel displays are executed effectively
- Take ownership of wholesale channel display activation in line with store brand and customer strategy and in agreement with wider marketing team.
- Create effective working relationships working across functions and with external parties.
Successful Shopper Marketing Executive key skills:
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience within marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and take initiative
- Creative and problem solving skills
- Great at building working relationships
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a business that spans multiple high-growth categories then don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Competitive salary + benefits and bonus
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.