Digital Marketing Manager
My client in Newcastle are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Newcastle. The ideal candidate will have strong digital marketing experience, be a people manager, able to manage marketing budgets, able to create and implement digital strategy and be creative.
The client are a leading organisation in Newcastle
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager is to head up the digital marketing function, create the strategy for the team and drive the implementation across all channels. You will be responsible for driving business through digital means as well and promoting the brand.
The successfully Digital Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Strong experience in creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Skilled in digital channels - CMS, Adobe, Social Media, Google Analytics, Email marketing, SEO, PPC
- Experienced People Manager
- Able to work across a broad range of projects at any given time
- Experience working with key internal and external Stakeholders
- Creative with a flair for design
- Budget Management experience
- From a Public sector and Government or Not For Profit would be advantageous but in no way essential
- An excellent communicator - written and verbal
- Able to commute daily to office in Newcastle upon Tyne
Excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager, salary is £30-£35k DOE and an excellent opportunity with a leading business.