BDM - Drinks c£30k+ £15k + car
- Number One in the marketplace
- Internationally renowned premium brand name
- £Billion Turnover Group
The Role: This role will see the successful Business Development Manager selling drinks & snack vending machines into a wide variety of businesses, any organisation with a large number of employees. This is a purely new business role and you will be calling on facilities managers, procurement and directors of customers as diverse as call centres, industrial parks and manufacturers.
The Company: Working for a division of a major player in the FMCG market, this is an excellent opportunity to join a business that can offer superb career progression. They have an unrivalled product portfolio, excellent brand equity and a robust business model. Now recruiting a new Business Development Managers in the West Midlands to sell their range of drinks vending machines and service contracts.
Your Career: With a premium brand and a thorough 4 week training course, success and ongoing career opportunities are ensured for ambitious Business Development Managers.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience with a new business track record
- You will ideally have sold a contractual service
- Sales within a B2B sector is essential, and you will be used to a high activity sales
- You will have outstanding relationship building abilities and a need to earn great commission
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £30-32k Base Salary
- OTE £40-45k Year One
- Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Healthcare, Pension, iPad, Mobile, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holidays
Location: The Business Development Manager position covers Derby, Nottingham, Lincoln and surrounding area