Are you a sales visionary looking to work for a much loved healthy snacking brand on the edge of growth explosion? Look no further! Cru8 Foods is everything 2019 loves and more: organic, sustainable, free from, natural and all-round revolutionary! There are huge plans for this year and if you are somebody who loves to make an impact, drive growth and be noticed, this is the opportunity for you.
Cru8 Foods is a London-based health and wellbeing brand, boasting a range of healthy snacking products and revolutionary breads which are 100% natural, organic, grain-free, gluten-free, nutritionally dense and great tasting. Several of our product have won the prestigious Great Taste Awards. We are passionate about making a positive difference to people’s lives.
Already present in key stockists such as Planet Organic, Wholefoods, Harrods and many more, we are currently entering a new phase of growth and ramping up our sales and marketing activity. It’s a very exciting time to get involved with our high-growth company where you’ll really be able to make your mark.
As a pro-active and passionate sales professional, you will seek out new business opportunities and drive sales by increasing the number of stockists and wholesalers for Cru8 Foods. You will enjoy building relationships with key decision makers, turning prospects into leads then clients and providing active account management.
Your responsibilities will include building a database of key stockists, prospecting, contacting new clients, following up on leads, converting leads, sampling on occasion, account management and advising clients on how to up-sell the range.
You will have:
- confident communication skills
- a positive disposition
- a personable personality and ability to build instantaneous rapport
- experience in meeting and exceeding targets
- experience working within the food, health or wellness industries
- an interest in health, wellness or organic, is a plus
- 1-3 years prior experience in sales, account management or business development
- a driving licence
What we offer
- a truly unique opportunity, working with a ‘best in class’ product range
- the opportunity to work with a revolutionary brand in a fast-growing sector
- a positive and dynamic working environment
- £30,000 base salary and a competitive OTE, depending on experience